CCI is a market-leading software development and IT service company. We develop online publishing platforms and digital experience platforms for media and brand publishers worldwide. Among our customers are The New York Times, Times of India, Axel Springer in Germany, and JP/Politikens Hus in Denmark. Our CUE publishing platform is a high-performance content management and delivery system for online, mobile, and print publishing and a powerful tool set for building modular websites for all platforms. We offer our customers on-premise as well as cloud-based SaaS solutions built on Amazon Cloud where we host and care for our customers 24/7.
If you are looking for an inspiring environment where you will be able to expand your knowledge and push your skills to the limit, then keep reading.
DevOps Software Engineer
We are looking for a DevOps Software Engineer who enjoys taking part in the building, maintaining, and monitoring of a cloud-based, business-critical service environment on AWS. You will be working with a highly skilled team of cloud engineers and developers with a clear focus on automation and monitoring. As a DevOps Engineer you will be in frequent contact with our customers and responsible for the state of their service environments.
You will join a globally distributed team of eight people who are working with cutting-edge technologies, continuous integration, continuous delivery, configuration management, capacity monitoring, and build pipelines. We expect you to understand and work towards mastering all of these areas. As we are always looking for people who can help us raise the bar and improve our services, you should also have a strong interest in optimization of configuration management, machine learning for monitoring, and new container solutions.
You are a team player with a high level of professionalism and responsibility. You are self-driven and approach tasks proactively and with a positive outlook. You are able to take on the role of gatekeeper to ensure stability of our pipelines and environments. Dedication, sense of urgency, and the ability to stay calm under pressure are natural traits of your personality.
- 3+ years of experience as an Operations Engineer and/or Developer
- Strong skills in (Bash/Python/Perl) scripting
- Loves automating repetitive tasks
- Solid CLI skills and very familiar with Unix/Linux (Redhat, Ubuntu, CentOs etc.)
- Good understanding and hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services, e.g. EC2, Route53, RDS, S3, VPC, CDN (AWS CloudFront/ Akamai/ Others)
- Solid experience with maintaining large complex JEE applications
- Solid experience with MySQL, Tomcat, Apache, Nginx, Varnish, Memcached (installation and troubleshooting)
- Solid Experience with infrastructure and application monitoring tools, e.g. TICk, Dynatrace, Datadog
- Experience with application security, preferably exposed to IT/network security
- Solid knowledge with virtualization, e.g. KVM, Virtualbox, VMware
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written
Other relevant qualifications
- Good understanding of HTTP, HTTPs, REST
- Good understanding of SSL/TLS, GnuPG/GPG
- ITIL Service Operations and ITIL Service Transition
- Experience with system and IT operations
- Experience with Ansible, Chef, puppet, terraform
- Experience with Openshift, Kubernetes, Amazon Elastic Container Service
- An exciting and challenging job in an international company
- An opportunity to work with leading products and high-profile customers
- Competitive salary and excellent employment conditions
- Friendly and youthful working environment with highly skilled colleagues
- Benefit from using the most modern software development technologies and methodologies
- Travels to other locations, working with colleagues
You will be working in our headquarter location at Axel Kiers Vej 11, 8270 Højbjerg, Denmark.
For more information on the position
Please contact Head of Global Support & Operations, Mikkel Løfquist at +45 6081 3070.
Deadline for application
Applications should be sent to email@example.com. Applications will be handled when received and interviews will be conducted accordingly.