Do you thrive working internationally with a diverse group of technical experts from the media industry? If so, then come join CCI as we embark on exciting new projects in 2019.
CCI develops and supplies Content Management Systems for major news publishing companies. Our customers include the New York Times, Axel Springer Verlag, Ippen Group, Tagesspiegel, Gannett, Times of India, and many other leading media groups worldwide.
CONSULTANT FOR OUR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES TEAM
We are looking for a talented all-around consultant with full stack developer knowledge to join our Professional Services team in Europe as we work to help media companies worldwide evolve through world-class technology. In this role, you’ll be part of the Professional Services team working with our customers to implement high-end online solutions using the CUE software. Services provided by the team include functional and technical design, front-end and back-end web development, training and more.
CCI has more than 200 highly qualified, talented and innovative employees worldwide working with software design, development, quality assurance, operations, project delivery, and support. The majority working out of the headquarter located in Aarhus, Denmark. The location of employment will be Hamburg.
A FOCUS ON TECHNICAL SKILLS, TEAMWORK, AND COMMUNICATION: THE ROLE AS TECHNICAL CONSULTANT AT CCI
As a member of the team, you will participate in development projects of various sizes for customers all over the world. In dialogue with the customer, you will be involved throughout the project developing their business by turning their needs into real solutions.
The CCI solution is tailored around publishing to many media and is based on a very powerful front and backend. The solution is part of a microservice architecture that utilizes the newest technology such as GraphQL, docker and web components.
Internally, you will work closely with other members of the Professional Services teams, CCI’s Development department, who delivers the CCI software used in all projects, and the CCI Cloud Operations team, who manages our hosted environments.
As you will work in multi-location teams and cooperate closely with colleagues from other CCI offices in Aarhus, Oslo, Dhaka, and Atlanta, you need to be able to communicate efficiently online and have a structured and well-organized approach to work. Our client base is primarily comprised of international companies, so you may expect 60-80 travel days per year.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- Familiarity with GIT, Apache Tomcat, Apache SOLR, and some database knowledge
- Advanced usage skills of Linux and/or other Unix-based operating systems
- Understanding of the challenges of creating scalable, high-performance web applications
- Through customer-facing activities turn requirements into solutions
- Capability to work in a virtual team and communicate efficiently online
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Understanding of agile software development principles (having worked in a scrum-based team is a plus)
- Excellent communication skills in German and English, both oral and written
CCI IS OFFERING
- A challenging job in an international company in which you will be part of a dynamic and inspiring work environment with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development
- A friendly working environment with highly skilled colleagues
- An opportunity to work with leading products and high-profile customers
- Benefit from using the most modern software development technologies and methodologies
- Your salary package will match your qualifications and job requirements
APPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
If interested, please send your job application, CV and pertinent information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify “Technical Consultant Hamburg” as the subject line. If you have questions please contact Jesper Sander, Project Director by email email@example.com or telephone +45 2064 0288. Applications are processed as they are received until the right candidate is found.